Thursday, October 9, 2008

And the winner of the aceo card is....

IOWA SUNSHINE! I had 5 comments and used a random number generator - here - I used the second parameter (which I changed to 1 t0 5) and Iowa Sunshine is the second comment.

Random six-sided dice2
Random number between 1 and 52
Random lottery number between 1 and 4211
Random lottery number between 1 and 496
Random number between 1 and 10017
Random number between 1 and 1000415
Random number between -100 and 10098

Iowa - You comment was so touching. I'd love to send you that card. I'll need your address - would you get in contact with me at me.parler@gmail.com?

PS - The give a way ended yesterday, Wednesday. For some reason I wrote the wrong date.... So I did count the last comment.

Thank you all, I'll be doing this again.
Tracy

No comments: