Monday, January 19, 2009

Prosperity


Prosperity
Originally uploaded by popcornfeet

"Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it. " Wayne Dyer

Ah Wayne -- thats a hard one. Perhaps I am making my own fence? You could be correct...

It's just so hard not to need when what you need seems so reasonable. When your refrigerator has been making strange noises for quite some time... and you know one day you will open it and it will be warmer in there than in the kitchen.... When the last time you used your dryer you had to shut it off because it smelled like it was on fire and so you have been hanging your clothes to dry... When you don't even know what it's like to buy what you want anymore... Only what's on sale... I can't remember what wanting feels like... When ....

Well, I guess it is me than. I guess justification is my fence. Perhaps like this image an ocean is beyond it...

Maybe even closer to the truth -- I am the fence.

No comments: