Friday, November 21, 2008

The Glass-Crazy Ceiling ACEO


The Glass-Crazy Ceiling ACEO
Originally uploaded by popcornfeet

I took this picture in Cape May, NJ last week end. I was in a non-descript room and than looked up.... And saw the sky! And was awe struck. It was so much more beautiful than the room ...or anything in it. But I was confused too.

As beautiful as something is, does it count if you can't touch it?

Is it real if it's not available? If your supposed to be equal but not treated so, are you?

And it got me thinking because sometimes I apply for jobs and technically they can't say we won't hire you because your bipolar -- but I do tell them I am -- and I never get a call back. And I'd never not gotten a job before I was, never even not worked for more than 2 weeks at a time.

So even if I am allowed to work -- am I really?

No comments: