Friday, November 21, 2008

Fresh start ACEO


Fresh start ACEO
Originally uploaded by popcornfeet

Life is hard.... A fresh start is easy.

I know life is hard. I don't have to list the things that are difficult. I can't really -- everyone has a different list.

But even on days when looking to the left hurts... and looking to the right is even worse... Looking up can be all I need to feel better.

Looking at the sky, past the top of my house...past the trees... past the birds... and way past my problems is something that I can always do. Something that always eases me. Eases my mind, relaxes my body... gives me perspective...

It doesn't matter what I don't have, what I think I don't have --- the beautiful sky is always there for me. Offering up a deep cleansing breath and a fresh start.


(Every once in a while the scanner picks up kinks in the paper --- it certainly did here. There is a thick layer of gloss over this card even though you can't see it here. I do a background collage so the main image is generally not pristinely flat but here it looks quite the mess --- Ah, well ... Scanners are great but sometimes they pick up all kinds of brouhaha thats not exactly showing. ::::shrug::: )

No comments: