Thursday, May 1, 2008

Black sands


Not for sale
I'm happy with this painting. It's one of the first I'm really very happy with. The subject makes me happy and I'm also happy with how it came out.

What doesn't thrill me is my problems photographing the artwork. That is a work in progress....

6 " x 6" acrylic on masonite


A detail close up of the clouds












... and shore line....









I've been looking a lot at the daily painting sites. I think I may have to start listing in order to continue my own daily painting obsession. Perhaps the paintings aren't ready but I can always go back to selling photography and ACEO's

2 comments:

Rita said...

I think that is a beautiful painting! I love skies!
Always, Rita

Tracy Reinhardt said...

Rita,
I am always so happy when I get a comment :) Makes my day!!

I love this painting - I'm so new that when i have a success it's wild for me :) I only wish I could photo them better - they look so much better in person...any tips on photo-ing art????

Tracy