Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nightscape of my childhood 6 x 6 acylic

6 in x 6 in original painting -- for sale on etsy.com

For sale on etsy.com www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21172405

This is a 6 inch x 6 inch acrylic painting on masonite board. I haven't listed on etsy.com in about a year maybe? But the cost of listing on ebay is getting... well... insane is what it is... so I thought I would give etsy a shot again.

I did the painting last year and it has a childlike quality I've always loved...I sold many other paintings since than but have kept this one... It's time to let go. I need room and it needs a home.

I've always imagined this matted and framed in a childs room. The colors are so bright and primary... The moon is full and friendly and there are stars in a clear sky. It's a happy night painting and something some kids might respons to being that so many are afraid of the night.

The painting is not framed and has a nice glossy acrylic sealer to keep it beautiful and bright!

No comments: