Thursday, March 12, 2009

Juicy Juicy pear painted aceo

Juicy Juicy pear painting aceo - available

This is a juicy juicy pear done on an aceo sized canvas in acrylics - its available. Go next door for the juicy juicy close up!

my etsy shop www.popcornfeet.etsy.com/

This is more the kind of painting I was doing before my eyesight started on its decline last year. Do I miss painting like this? Sort of detailed (go next door for detail) considering its 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches I think...

Well, hard question really. I really liked doing this but my work was painfully tight and I was getting more and more so. I wanted to paint photographically I think and losing ones vision is sure to get you out of that. Or you'll just lose your mind whining about what you feel is gone...

I'm happy with what I'm doing now but I am very proud of what I did last year too...

close up - Juicy Juicy pear painting aceo - available

No comments: