Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finding joy...











I see too many people lacking a real sense of playfulness. They walk around with half-full glasses and sad faces waiting for something big to happen to make them feel happy. They have it backwards.











Happy is in the small things that give you joy everyday. The little things that make you smile...The sweet and charming things...The funny things... Tender things... The things you look at and smile.













I'm always looking for little things - fun things that will make my day a bit happier. I found out about cell phone charms a few years ago. They cost very little and something about seeing a bunch of them twirling from my phone makes me happy. I bought some yesterday from my favorite place to get them - Strapya. It's a gift, you know? To find something that makes you happy for a few dollars.

Strapya Goodies Found Here

No comments: