Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Hats and other assorted crocheted things...

I started loom-knitting and crocheting about 2 years ago just so I could felt. I thought felting was about the neatest thing ever... The process of felting isn't complicated although it is time consuming. And it is more art than science - there is always an element of surprise in the finished product.

I don't mind that.




Loom-knit and felted rose baby hat


Crocheted and felted bracelet with rose


Loom-knit and felted baby apple hat



Crocheted flowers felted into a scarf








Crochet Inpiration is a book I admire very much. It's big and beautiful - colorful and exquisite. The ideas are perfect in themselves or as springboards for bigger projects. I have a seriousl love-fest with this book. So worth the money!

No comments: